Awaken Activation Ascension
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We welcome your call to join us at Awaken Activation Ascension
4-7 August 2022 @ Heaven in the Hills Reesville
with Alison Eades The Divine Connexion
1. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully which apply to all retreat bookings. You must not make a retreat booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions.
2. References to “us”, “we” and/or “our” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean Alison Eades The Divine Connexion. References to “you”, “your”, “guests” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean the retreat guest(s).
3. These terms and conditions apply to retreat bookings you make with us over the phone, via email, in person or online.
4. We reply on the authority of the person making the booking to act on behalf of any other retreat guest on the booking and that person will bind all guests to these terms and conditions.
5. We recommend you take out appropriate travel insurance to cover your own travel arrangements. Your insurance should include cover for cancellation, repatriation and medical expenses, personal injury and accident, death and loss of personal baggage, money and personal liability insurance.
If guests do not obtain travel insurance, they understand that we are in no way responsible for any losses or expenses incurred from medical emergencies, retreat activities, trip cancellation, retreat cancellation, personal emergency, or any other event which may occur in relation to attending or booking the retreat.
6. You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements and recommended precautions relevant to your travel and participation in the Event.
7. Please advise us of any special requirements you may have, including dietary/meal requirements, allergies or room type.
8. Guests must be at least 18 years of age to attend the Awaken Activation Ascension retreat. Guests under 18 may be allowed to attend provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by Alison Eades The Divine Connexion prior to booking.
9. Whilst all care will be taken, we cannot guarantee your accommodation preferences will be provided.
10. Alison Eades The Divine Connexion reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions, including pricing, at any time. The current terms and conditions are always applicable.
11. The retreat itinerary, activities and any special guest appearances are subject to change at any time.
12. To take advantage of Early Bird pricing, deposit payment of $1000 must be made in full at the time of the booking. Booking must be made prior to 5pm on the day the Early Bird opportunity completes.
13. All bookings are confirmed once the payment is received into our bank account.
14. After early bird dates have lapsed, prices revert back to advertised full price. Prices are subject to change at any time.
15. Payment must be received in full and must be made at least 21 days prior to the retreat commencement. If the retreat commencement date is less than 21 days away, full payment is required to secure the booking.
16. If payment of the balance is not received by the due date Alison Eades The Divine Connexion reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
17. The guest is responsible to pay for all extra services not included in the selected retreat package. This includes flights, transfers, travel insurance, any Wellbeing Centre activities at Heaven in the Hills and any sightseeing activities that are not part of the retreat program.
18. Payment by credit card incurs a 2.5% service fee.
19. Subject to your refund and remedy rights under the Australian Consumer Law, the following change and cancellation fees apply to all bookings.
20. It is the responsibility of the guest to read and understand our cancellation policy before making a reservation.
21. In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply.
- The deposit is non-refundable but may be transferred to another retreat or service by Alison Eades The Divine Connexion, or to another person, if 21 days’ notice is given.
- Cancellation 21 days or less before retreat start date, 0% refund of the retreat fees minus the deposit.
- Cancellation more than 21 days before retreat date - if your place is able to be filled - 50% refund of the retreat fees minus the deposit.
- If a refund is due, all refunds will be made within 21 days of the completion of the retreat.
22. We do not offer credit for a guest arriving late or leaving early. This includes unforeseen issues such as family-related illness, or COVID diagnosis.
23. Alison Eades The Divine Connexion reserves the right to change the retreat location due to unforeseen issues (e.g. third-party delays or problems, construction, etc.). Alison Eades The Divine Connexion will ensure the standard be kept the same in all the partnering retreat locations.
24. We will do our best to accommodate a transfer of your booking to another participant on our waiting list, however we are unable to guarantee this.
Wellbeing Centre Therapy Service Bookings Cancellation Policy
25. In the event of cancellation by the guest, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees apply:
- The session may be transferred to another guest on this retreat
- Otherwise, cancellation 21 days or less before your service booking, 0% refund.
- Cancellation more than 21 days before retreat date, 50% refund if your place is able to be filled.
- If a refund is due, all refunds will be made within 21 days of the completion of the retreat.
26. We will do our best to accommodate a transfer of your booking to another participant on our waiting list, however we are unable to guarantee this.
27. Upon booking, you hereby fully waive and release Alison Eades (Facilitator), Heaven in the Hills (Accommodation), and any support personnel, (together the Releasees), from any and all claims for personal injury, property damage, or death that may result from your participation in the Facilitator’s Awaken Activation Ascension Retreat event (the “Event”).
28. You hereby voluntarily, at your own risk, accept this Waiver and Assumption of Risk in sole consideration of being permitted to participate in the Facilitator’s Event. You understand that you hereby waive, release, and discharge Alison Eades The Divine Connexion and its agencies, officers, and employees from any and all negligence and liability for your death, disability, sickness, personal injury, property damages, property theft or claims of any nature which may hereafter accrue to you, and your estate as a direct or indirect result of your participation in the Event.
29. You understand the meditation, group seminars and teachings, healing sessions, Esoteric Acupuncture, Gong or Sound baths and Sound healing sessions, the use of the Wellbeing Centre facilities, exercise classes and event participation, is entirely voluntary and you are responsible for your own health and well-being. You will alert the facilitator of any health concerns or injuries that may affect your capacity to participate. You will cease participation in class should pain or injury limit your ability to participate safely.
30. You hereby release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Alison Eades The Divine Connexion, its officers, employees or agents from and against any and all claims, damages or liability incurred as a result of or in any manner related to your participation in the Event, including all group and / or individual activities as well as, included and extra-curricular activities organised.
31. You hereby acknowledge and understand that there are dangers and risks associated with the Event, which have been fully explained to me. You hereby agree to abide by all rules, instructions, policies and procedures imposed by the Facilitator relating to the Event. By booking on this retreat, you fully assume the dangers and risks, and agree to use your best judgment while engaging in those activities.
32. You hereby certify that you are of legal age and competent to execute this Waiver and Assumption of Risk, that in doing so of your own free will and accord, voluntarily and without duress, and that you do so intending to bind yourself, your executor, your heirs, and administrators or assignees to the fullest extent. You have read and understood the foregoing and acknowledge your consent to the terms of this Waiver & Assumption of Risk by booking on this retreat.
33. Alison Eades The Divine Connexion shall not be liable for any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our normal control, which the consequences of could not have been avoided even when exercising all due care. Such circumstances or events include, but are not limited to, pandemic outbreak, war or threat of war, riot, civil unrest, industrial disputes or strikes, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors, unavoidable technical problems with the accommodation, transport or closure or congestion of airports, terrorist activity, natural disasters, industrial disasters, fire, theft, flooding and adverse weather conditions. In the event of any the above, refunds and compensation payments cannot be made.
34. Alison Eades The Divine Connexion accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the guest’s stay or travelling to and from Alison Eades The Divine Connexion retreats.
35. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness and their ability to use our facilities and participate in activities.
36. All guests must take responsibility for their own medical and physical fitness in their choice to use retreat facilities and participate in activities.
37. Alison Eades The Divine Connexion is not liable for any injuries or losses to guests, in the use of retreat facilities or participation in activities.
38. While all care is taken, Alison Eades The Divine Connexion cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of guests.
39. By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you agree and understand that activities related to this Event guarantees no specific results. You take full responsibility for you own transformation, growth, awakening and ascension.
42. In particular, you agree that in certain circumstances (such as where we are required to book accommodation, an experience or activity for you), we are permitted to disclose your personal information to external recipients. Such recipients may include retreat centres, wellbeing centre and spa facilities, travel service providers with whom you make a booking. We will only disclose your personal information to these persons in connection with facilitation of your booking or to enable the performance of administrative and technical services by them on our behalf.
43. Where we disclose your personal information to any person, you agree that we will not be required to ensure that person’s compliance with Australia privacy laws or otherwise be held accountable for how they handle your personal information.
44. When used above, ‘disclose’ includes to transfer, share, send or otherwise make available or accessible to another person or entity.
45. You acknowledge that any Audio and/or Visual Presentations, Documentation, and other Materials and Elements of the event are the sole Intellectual Property of Alison Eades The Divine Connexion, or the third party licensors or facilitators, under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and international treaties.
46. You further acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Alison Eades The Divine Connexion, and its third party licensors own and shall continue to own all right, title, and interest in and to the Audio and/or Visual Presentations, Documentation, and other Materials and Elements of the Event, including associated intellectual property rights under copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark laws.
47. If you wish to use any of the material, ideas, concepts, presentations from this event in your business for commercial purposes and commercial gain, you must request permission in writing. The granting of permission is entirely up to Alison Eades The Divine Connexion or the appropriate owner of the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property presented or used at the Event.